INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA PURSUANT TO ART. 13 EU REGULATION 2016/679 TO INFORMATION APPLICANTS
Thank you for contacting Proge Farm S.r.l.
According to the art. 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679 – General Data Protection Regulation (RGPD or GDPR), the company Proge Farm S.r.l. (“Company”), as Data Controller, hereby informs you that the personal data provided to Proge Farm S.r.l. will be used exclusively for the provision of the information you requested.
Your personal data (consisting of name, surname and email) freely communicated will be used in full compliance with the principle of correctness and lawfulness and the provisions of the law to provide feedback to your request and for the activities connected to this and instrumental.
Personal data may be processed, subject to consent, also for marketing and advertising purposes by the Data Controller, by sending commercial and promotional communications relating to the activity, products and services of the Owner, through automatic means, such as e-mail in full compliance with the principles of lawfulness and fairness and the provisions of the law.
Legal basis of the processing
The legal basis of the processing is based on the provisions of art. 6 paragraph 1.f) of the RGPD and is represented by the consent to the processing of the aforementioned data, which is considered to be performed by flagging the appropriate box in the “Contacts” section of the website.
Your data will be processed using mainly computerized and / or paper-based procedures that guarantee security and confidentiality and may be known to our employees and / or authorized collaborators of treatment and / or companies and / or professionals we trust (the whose data, including contact details, are available at the Company) that perform, on our behalf, as data processors, some technical and organizational activities, such as administrative, accounting and tax or IT services companies.
Data retention period
The personal data you provide us will be kept for the correct execution of the planned activity and will be kept for the time necessary for the performance of the same and, in any case, for a maximum period of 10 years from the first contacts if in the meantime not the right of opposition is exercised by the interested party, except for the possible establishment of contractual relationships with the owner.
Possible recipients and categories of recipients of your personal data
The data collected will not be disseminated, sold or exchanged with third parties without the express consent of the person concerned, except for any communications to authorized third parties – committed to the confidentiality or in the case appointed as data processors pursuant to art. 28 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (as companies operating in the IT and IT assistance sector and hosting companies, web-marketing and telemarketing companies) where necessary for the purposes referred to in this information notice. The complete and updated list of data processors is available, upon request, using the methods indicated in this statement.
As part of the processing we carry out, your data may be transferred to third countries as a result of the use of cloud computing resources for the purpose of storing and / or storing data. In such cases, subject to specific information, your data will be protected through the use of appropriate protection and defense techniques (eg pseudonymisation or encryption).
Compulsory or optional nature of the provision of data and rights of the interested party
The provision of your personal data is necessary to follow up the processing operations for the purposes described above.
Rights of the interested party
The RGPD guarantees you the following rights:
- to obtain from the data controller the confirmation that your personal data is being processed and whether or not to do so, and in this case, gain access to personal data and to the information provided by the art. 15 of the EU regulation n. 679 of 2016;
- to obtain from the data controller the rectification of inaccurate personal data relating to you;
- to obtain the deletion of the personal data concerning you if these are no longer necessary with respect to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed, or where they have recourse to additional conditions pursuant to art. 17 EU regulation no. 679/2016 and provided that the conditions set forth in art. 17, paragraph 3, EU regulation no. 679/2016;
- to obtain from the holder the limitation of the processing when: a) the interested party contests the accuracy of the personal data, for the period necessary to the data controller to verify the accuracy of such personal data; b) the processing is unlawful but the data subject himself opposes the deletion and asks instead for the application of limitation measures or requests that the treatment of the same be done for the ascertainment or defense of his right in court;
- to receive in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device, the personal data concerning you; in the case of the exercise of this right it will be your right to request that the data controller transmit the aforementioned data directly to another data controller / manager;
- to oppose the processing that is based on an automated decision-making process related to a natural person, where this also includes profiling;
- if processing is based on consent, revocation will be possible at any time; in this case, however, all the activities carried out before the revocation will remain valid and effective.
Regarding the expression of these rights you may contact:
PROGE FARM S.R.L.
Largo Donegani 4/A – 28100 NOVARA
Finally, your right to contact the Privacy Guarantor remains unaffected, also by submitting a complaint, where deemed necessary, for the protection of your personal data and your rights.